What do I need to get a 60-day permit?
A properly assigned title, proof of insurance, the signature of the purchaser and the current fee are needed to get a 60 day permit. A property completed transfer of ownership agreement (TR-39a), proof of insurance and the current fee may also be used

Show All Answers

1. Can I apply for or renew a driver's license at the Franklin County Treasurer's Office?
2. Can I pay my ticket in the Treasurer's Office?
3. How do I get a Plate\Placard for Disabled Parking?
4. What do I need to get a 60-day permit?
5. What do I need to do to change my name on my registration?
6. Why do I need insurance and why do I have to show proof of insurance for each vehicle, even when they are on the same policy?
7. I have lost my title. How do I obtain a duplicate?
8. What if my decal is lost in the mail, stolen or destroyed?