I Want To...
Click to Home

Go To Search
Connect with Us

4th Judicial - Home

2 Stories
Posted on: March 18, 2020

Kansas Courts- Including the 4th Judicial District- on Emergency Operations Until Further Notice

The Kansas Supreme Court directed District and Appellate courts cease all but emergency operations until further order. Citizens with court business are urged to complete business on-line. Please use this website for more information.

Administrative Order 2020-PR-16
Posted on: March 14, 2020

The Fourth Judicial District Adopts Rules Relating to the COVID-19 Outbreak

Chief Judge Taylor J. Wine, after consultation with 4th Judicial District Judges, has issued Administrative Order 2020-1 to address District Court operations in response to COVID-19.

Administrative order 2020-1


9 Stories
Posted on: March 14, 2020

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click Here...
Posted on: December 3, 2018

Burn Permits

Permits are now being issued online. 7-Day permits can be obtained in the Planning and Zoning office, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Click Here for Burn Permit
Posted on: March 12, 2020

KansasWorks Mobile Unit

Starting in March, every second Wednesday of the month! Ottawa -  Elizabeth Layton Center, 204 E 15th St ---    9 - 12 pm Osage City -  5th & Holiday  ---  1 - 4 pm Read on...
Posted on: February 13, 2020

Are you Eligible for a Homestead or SAFESR Property Tax Refund for Tax year 2019?

Were you a Kansas resident for all of 2019 who owned and occupied a homestead? You could be eligible for one of the following Tax Refunds:
Homestead Property Tax Refund
SAFSR Property Tax Refund

Click Here for More Information...
Posted on: February 10, 2020

Southern Star Receives Approval for Kansas Modernization Project

Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline will be replacing two essentially parallel pipelines spanning more than 30 miles between Southern Star's Welda and Ottawa compressor stations in eastern Kansas.

Click here for Press Release...