How to obtain a Marriage License

To Apply for a Marriage LicenseClick here 

If you have any questions please call any 4th Judicial District Court Office. Contact information is on the right of this page.  

4th Judicial District Court offices can give you information on the status of your marriage license application ONCE it has been paid for and submitted online.


If you wish to be married by a judge, you may make an appointment with:

Judge Eric Godderz           Garnett          785-448-6889

Judge Kevin Kimball          Ottawa          785-229-8929